Hi, I'm Hannah!
Originally from Tumalo, I moved to NYC and started my career photographing events for Central Park! I met my husband, convinced him we were both Oregonians at heart and moved back to Bend in 2017. Now that I'm back, you'll find me often hiking in mountains or in my candle studio creating scents that pay homage to the Pacific Northwest. I think it's so important you find a photographer you jive with! The little known fact is that you'll be spending almost your entire wedding day with your photographer, they are a huge part of the day and can make such a big impact!
I love fun facts (about virtually anything, did you know that goats have accents depending on where they are from?!) so here are some fun facts about me:
- I love to travel & have lived in 4 different countries on 4 different continents
- I'm a big fan of alliteration, puns, and palindromes
- The biggest compliment to me is when a wedding guest thinks I'm a good friend of the Bride & Groom! I want to fit in and create a completely wonderful and stress free day for my couple
- I studied black and white film photography in college and spent hours working in the darkroom
- I love to pickle things, make jam, and embroider
- I cry at almost every wedding I photograph- the first look, ceremony, father/daughter dance all of it!
Behind the scene photo by Erica Swantek