Hi, I'm Hannah!
Originally from Tumalo, I moved to NYC and started my career photographing events for Central Park! I met my husband, convinced him we were both Oregonians at heart and moved back to Bend in 2017. Now that I'm back, you'll find me often hiking in mountains or in my candle studio creating scents that pay homage to the Pacific Northwest.
I love fun facts (about virtually anything, did you know that goats have accents depending on where they are from?!) so here are some fun facts about me:
- I love to travel & have lived in 4 different countries in 4 different continents
- I'm a big fan of alliteration, puns, and palindromes
- I studied black and white film photography in college and spent hours working in the darkroom
- I love to pickle things, make jam, and embroider
- I had a cat named Muffins that I brought back from Ecuador
- Goats are my spirit animal
- I cry at almost every wedding I photograph